Grand Lady Cruises’ primary mission has always been to provide our guests with an enjoyable and safe experience on board with us. With these considerations in mind, we have established the following protocols for our operations. As of June 15, 2021, NYS COVID restrictions have been lifted. In the interest of everyone’s comfort and safety, Grand Lady Cruises, Inc. will be continuing the following procedures for the foreseeable future:
- Passenger capacities on public cruises will remain limited to allow for social distancing. Exact capacities will depend on the type of cruise and food service but will be roughly 75% of our Pre-COVID capacity.
- Unvaccinated guests must continue to wear face masks whenever they are not seated. Vaccinated passengers are encouraged to continue to wear a mask while in the vessel’s interior dining areas as well.
- Vaccinated crew members will be able to choose whether or not they continue to wear a mask, but unvaccinated staff will wear a mask whenever passengers are on board the vessel.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to each guest throughout the cruise.
- Before and after each cruise, crew will disinfect all surfaces on board. A ULV fogger and FDA registered food-safe disinfectant will be used to sterilize all indoor areas of the vessel at the end of each day.
- During cruises, crew will frequently disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as handrails, door handles, restrooms, seating, and tables.
- Passengers who may be sick are asked to stay home and contact us to reschedule the cruise.
- Disposable or single serve products will be used whenever possible to limit possible contamination points. All non-disposable service items (salt & pepper shakers, etc.) will be sanitized between each use.
Even with all of our enhanced health and safety measures, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By cruising with Grand Lady Cruises, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.